Vision Australia provides specialised services to participants on the NDIS who are blind or who have low vision.
Finally, you can work with us as a provider for a range of services that can all be funded under your NDIS plan.
Know what's available, get what you need
Meet Vision Australia's NDIS team: Scott, Courtney, Anne and Hannah
As a registered NDIS provider, we can offer you the following specialised services:
- Assistive technology - can assist you in your studies, community activities or personal life and help to make day to day tasks easier. We can recommend equipment that will meet your needs, as well as providing training.
- Orientation and mobility - so you can navigate your home and the community safely and confidently. This can include Seeing Eye Dogs, cane training, technology and more.
- Occupational therapy - to help with daily tasks such as personal grooming, organising your home and cooking
- Library services - including our dedicated children’s library Feelix
- LEAP - personal development program for young adults to prepare for employment and leadership
- Access to social support: including Quality Living Groups and a range of events, activities and workshops
- Early Childhood Intervention Services – targeted children’s services such as occupational therapy, speech pathology and physio therapy, to prepare and assist with learning.
- New to NDIS?
- Speak to our team - request a call back
- How do I use my plan?
- Hear from past participants